OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anyone seen this X-Ray

Started by Beretta686, April 23, 2012, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beretta686

A good friend of mine who is also my Dr. and a turkey hunter sent it to me.
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

bird

What did he do? Scare it to death! I only see one pellet and it definitely wasn't a kill pellet aka Golden Pellet.

turkey_slayer

Quote from: AngryBird on April 23, 2012, 01:16:13 PM
What did he do? Scare it to death! I only see on pellet and it definitely wasn't a kill pellet aka Golden Pellet.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

TauntoHawk

rest of the pellets could have passed all the way through
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

guesswho

Could be a Merriam killed with a rock or a stick.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Garrett Trentham

Quote from: guesswho on April 23, 2012, 01:33:49 PM
Could be a Merriam killed with a rock or a stick.

AAAAHAHAHAH   burn!
"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

Beretta686

He said 22 hits in the neck. I don't know if he was looking at the actual X-ray or what. I know he turkey hunts and has killed 3 birds this season.
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

renegade19

RagingRoyal

I wonder what would happen if I took my next turkey head to the ER and asked for an x-ray?   :OGturkeyhead:
This space is for rent.

tomstopper

Quote from: RagingRoyal on April 23, 2012, 05:56:41 PM
I wonder what would happen if I took my next turkey head to the ER and asked for an x-ray?   :OGturkeyhead:
My thought exactly. My wife is a ER nurse and I told her she should take a turkey head into work do an x-ray on it and then put it in a patients chart for the doctor to find. She says that I have a sick sense of humor.

Ol'Mossy

Quote from: tomstopper on April 23, 2012, 07:32:48 PM
Quote from: RagingRoyal on April 23, 2012, 05:56:41 PM
My thought exactly. My wife is a ER nurse and I told her she should take a turkey head into work do an x-ray on it and then put it in a patients chart for the doctor to find. She says that I have a sick sense of humor.

ahhahahahahaha

Old Gobbler

Just cause there is no pellets visible doesn't mean they haven't been there before 

It could have been a close range complete pass through

Or a front facing shot with the 1 lucky pellet passing through the spine and resting on the back side
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon