turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What other idiots besides myself are hunting tomorrow lol

Started by turkey_slayer, April 22, 2012, 07:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey_slayer

Calling for snow with possibility of heavy accumulations above 3000 feet (I will be around 3600 feet) 30 + mph winds with windchills in the upper teens to low 20's.  Ive got to hunt em in the snow only a couple of times here in 20 years but they always gobbled good but there was no wind involved. Interested in how they do in the morning!

timbrhuntr

Doesn't sound too bad. I was in Kansas hunting a week ago and there was a tornado a couple counties over from me while I was out hunting.

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

redarrow

Michigan opens in the morning finally. Frost warning tonight with a high of 51 tomorrow. 55 Tuesday then 2 days of rain. Last years opener I was met with 5 inches of wet snow. Good luck stay warm.

kamski1151

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

tomstopper

Any bad day hunting is always better than a good day working. I would have to be out there to.

frank1969

headen yo ohio in the am cant work got called off for night turn paving now go hunting

ThicketThrasher

I'm going. Maybe the wind won't be too bad early in the morning. I'll be at 3400 feet elevation so I expect a little snow when I get there.

FloppinTom

Good luck tommorow. i gotta work and its calling for rain/snow here in wv panhandle.
Go early, stay late, be patient and sit still.

870BkWht

Ill be out and about, they are calling for 12'' here in WV east of Morgantown.  If tomorrow is the bane of all turkey hunting then the following days can only be better. 

blackmagic

Cold front moving through here tomorrow.  It's going all the way down to 75.  Brrrrrrrr....gonna have to break out my long shorts.  We've already been in the 90's.

870BkWht

Quote from: blackmagic on April 22, 2012, 11:01:34 PM
Cold front moving through here tomorrow.  It's going all the way down to 75.  Brrrrrrrr....gonna have to break out my long shorts.  We've already been in the 90's.

rub it in, rub it in.  I'll be thinking about you come about July and August though when you were wishing for a cold front.

hoyt