News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

VanHelden Game Calls Bingo !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, April 22, 2012, 09:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

VanHelden Game Calls Bingo !!!

First a big round of appreciation goes out to Douglas of VanHelden Game Calls !!!!

Douglas made a very special ceramic over glass carved pot call with the intricate image of a gobbler skull and a matched Bubinga striker  !!!  this would look very nice in one lucky members call collection !!!!!   

Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the USA  USa USa USa USa USa Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until Friday April 27th-    10pm eastern
  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state

We have bingo list rule change for the spring season , If you have registered to any regular bingo in December -to- April you are automatically  registered into this game , no need to send me new picks --do not send new picks -this is to speed up the registration process for the games , and simplify the list comformation  , you will send your 15 states "words" those will be your picks for several games  you can register to any of the games this spring , but if you send a list during a game you will have to wait for that game to be over and then you can play in the following games with that same list - any winner must sit out 4 games before replaying

LISTEN UP GUYS !!!!  we are going to be throwing in "extra or bonus words" here and there throughout the game

Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the winner...
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

worth612000

Thanks Douglas, Beautiful Call and a great prize. :turkey2:

Swamp

Beautiful call and a  very generous donation thank you! I know every one on here would love to win this one

WW

Thanks Douglas! Beautiful Call that will make someone very happy!

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

loner

.great looking call! almost, makes me wish i could win with the terrible picks i made last year.LOL
just an ole' retired man that still believes in values,and common courtesy.

bird

Ahhhhhhh Swaaaaaeeeeeeeeetttttttttt

I want that call right there.  BINGO! I win you all go home.

Thanks Douglas for making such a beautiful call.

bird

DeWayne Knight

I'd love to win that!  Beautiful call!!!   :drool:  Thank you for donating the prize!

longspur

Spring Creek Calls

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Ded Goblr

greenhead11

Turkeyshooter3

Thanks. someone will be very happy.

TNsavageman

Very nice!!! Thanks for the opportunity to play!

jayjay

Gorgeous call!! Thanks Doug and OG