turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got me one in Georgia

Started by Longspur321, April 19, 2012, 08:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longspur321

Hunted in Elbert and Hart counties last week. Had a fair amount of birds on the properties we hunted, but they were VERY tight lipped. After 9am, I am convinced they all went underground till fly up. Managed to get a nice 3 year old. Thoroughly enjoyed the trip, with the exception of the constant smell of them danged chicken farms. I sure do like Georgia...
"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."--John Wayne

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."--Steve McQueen

rem 300

Congrats on a nice bird! I have 800 acres in Elbert county I hope to get there to try my luck with em in a few days.. Of course the dang trespessers and poachers have probably done and relieved me of a few  :angry9:

Nick_The_Tinkerer

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Wrangler95

:you_rock:

Very nice going,congrats!!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

headbanger

Congrats on the GA bird! That chicken house funk up that way is the smell of cold hard cash :laugh:

headbanger

pullit