turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Devotional for sat; 4-14 "Why only 1 time a year"

Started by rempumpman, April 14, 2012, 08:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

Easter weekend is gone, but my thought for today is why only one time a year is the supreme sacrifice of Jesus remembered and his resurrection celelbrated by christians? we should all remember the price paid for our sins and we should all celebrate his living on a daily basis; Jesus died in my place and he overcame death, hell, and the grave and rose again on the 3rd day victorious and nows sits at the right hand of God and is our mediator for sins; what a joy to know that we serve a risen King and b/c of him we can be forgiven and have the hope of eternal life with Jesus in a wonderfull place called heaven; now that's enough to holler "ye-haw" friend; are you on the winning side? is Jesus YOUR reason for joy? are your sins forgiven? have you accepted Christ as savior? if so, you have a reason to celebrate  ALL-YEAR-LONG!!!

(P.S. so sorry for the late post but opening day here in Arkansas and was out of town; )
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

BOFF

Praise the Lord!!

Thanks Barry!!

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

Well said Barry, thanks!!!

Have a good week,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

nogoodreezen

Amen. I am striving to become stronger in my faith and there is no greater reminder of His love than this. We should all strive to remember everyday what He has done for us.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

pappy

AMEN! I have said it time and time again, we need to stop celebrating Christ a few times a year and get down to the brass tactics and have an open relationship with Him everyday of our life!!!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206