turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

...Specially for Pappy...

Started by NCBigShot, April 12, 2012, 10:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCBigShot

...This one is possibly the best cane yelper I've produced so far... It's my hope it brings a longbeard to your gun Pappy. :z-guntootsmiley:

When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

NCBigShot

Quote from: Creekrocket on April 12, 2012, 10:41:56 PM
You can really tell you've really put some time into those calls. Great looking :icon_thumright:
Im sure the ole man will like it. ;D

...Thank you for acknowledging that fact... These calls take about four days to craft.... Providing I have the perfect cane to do so.
This call turned out to be a "killer call":... may she coax in many a longbeard for you!

TANK

Ken,
       I have wingbone calls running out the wa-zoo! But the more of your calls I see the more I want one! You do a fine job on them !

pappy

YOU CAN DROOL OVER THIS ONE ALL YOU WANT BOYS BUT SHE IS COMING HOME TO THE BOOTHEEL...THANKS KEN, PAPPY
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

NCBigShot

Tank--
Just shoot me a PM and I'll put you on the list for a call.

Thanks,
Ken

West Augusta

You have come a long way Ken. That is a fine looking yelper.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

pappy

I got my lil' pretty and she is 110% all bird, I will be carrying her out with me this week, thanks Ken, for making such a great lil' caller...pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

NCBigShot

..Thanks for the kind words friend! I'm glad you like it!...  :happy0064:   
I need to make a few for some other folks, but turkey season has taken precedent.. To all those waiting on callers, your patience is appreciated!