OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

mini 510 20

Started by philipriley16, April 09, 2012, 05:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philipriley16

just picked up a mini 510 20 and was wondering if anyone has any experince with one? my 8 yearold cant fit a regular youth model so i bought this one and was thinking about a tight wad choke because a 30 yard shot is all i limit her to i dont care about 40 yard numbers just yet i also may take it myself for those mountain hunts if i can shoot it thanks

mightyjoeyoung

Do you mean the Mossberg 500 Super Bantam?  If so, then the tightwad has actually been a decent performer in the 20 gauge guns, especially with hevi shot and the federal heavyweights.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

philipriley16

nope its a 510 mini 29guage it has the super bantam stock that adjust from 10.5-11.5 length of pull its a small lightweight gun made for kids check them out they are neat

mightyjoeyoung

mightyjoeyoung

All the 510 is is a stripped down 500 super bantam.  Just doesn't have the camo, sights and a shorter barrel.  Still the same gun...just TINY!   ;D

gobblernator

Just picked one up for my 6 yr old boy, he loves it. I'm looking for an extended ported choke tube, i heard these little buggers kick some, gonna put a red dot scope on it too. Any sugg. for both? :fud: :fud:

philipriley16

good luck i cant find a choke tube anywhere i guess ill have to order one online anybody got one ill take a mossberg factory one im desperate i need one by friday :help: