OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Never Take Wife Shopping

Started by mr meat, April 07, 2012, 08:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr meat

:z-winnersmiley::Took Kathy out this morning and look what happened!!

870 youth and hers a 870 compact both in 20g and 21in bbl

thundrchikin

I'd say your set, with the both the guns and the wife!!!

mightyjoeyoung

Your title sounds like you're COMPLAINING!!   :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  I'd love it if my GF would like to shoot or hunt or even just take the slightest interest in my outdoors hobbies. 
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

mr meat

Not complaining, when we got together she didn't no anything about hunting or the outdoors really i took her with me turkey hunting and she saw birds and i shot a jake,Now that's all she needed that got her hooked enough to go get all her licences,all she needs now is her first turkey!She got her first deer the 5th time in the standwith the x bow,i couldn't be happier!

captpete

Wouldn't complain...worst case scenario is YOU have 2 new guns. I"m taking the wife this year for her first ever hunt. She hasn't wanted to spend much for camo in case she doesn't like hunting. Told her we she find her some rubber boots because we will have to cross a creek or two where we are going to be hunting. She just bought a pair of $140 boots.  ::) ::)

surehuntsalot

now that's what I'm talking about

good luck to you both
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

goblr77

I would go shopping with my wife often if we would come home with stuff like that. :icon_thumright:

Woodsman4God

Taking my wife for the first time this year also , cant wait

R AJ

I thought she saw the price of HTL and wouldn't let you buy any,etc.
The day I go out with the wife and I come back with two shotguns hasn't happened yet. ;D