OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wow...What an honor!!!

Started by Jbird22, February 25, 2011, 12:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

I was asked to be a guide for a "Wounded Warriors" hunt from March 18-20 here in South MS!!! I can't begin to tell you how jacked/pumped/excited/stoked/enthused/beside myself/etc... I am to know that I'm going to have an opportunity (Lord willing) to go hunting with a soldier who sacrificed so much for OUR country!!! I feel so unworthy to have this opportunity but look forward to being able to give a LITTLE (and I do realize it's little trust me) something back to the ones who gave SO MUCH! I can't wait to share one of my most beloved passions with them and hopefully call em up a gobbler or two!

I know it's still a few weeks away but I just had to share this with yall. I can't wait for this awesome experience! I KNOW I will leave a changed man when that weekend is over!

GOD bless the men and women who have served/are serving OUR country!  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

vicksburg

:you_rock:
Sweet!
Congrats.  Where is the hunt? :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
]

redarrow

HeavyMetal

congratulations thats awsome   :z-guntootsmiley:  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Jbird22

Quote from: vicksburg on February 25, 2011, 12:50:35 PM
:you_rock:
Sweet!
Congrats.  Where is the hunt? :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Hot Coffee...East of Collins about 10 miles or so. I have hunted this property before about 4-5 yrs ago and hope they still do the same thing. If so it could be a lot of  :z-guntootsmiley:  :z-guntootsmiley:  :z-guntootsmiley:

Basser69

pullit

CONGRATS, and tell him or her THANK YOU from Pullit (John)
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

mossy835

Great honor and you will be changed for the good!
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

jv

Man that is awesome....congrats and be sure to tell them thanks from all of us. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

TnTurk

That's a great honor and privilege. Tell them guy's that I and I'm sure other OG members thank them for their service and our freedom.   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gamblinman

Congrats..did this last year with Hunting with Soldiers in Texas.

It is an honor to lead those who protect our freedom!!

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

FireDoc

Very cool!

Pass along some "Thanks!"  :you_rock:
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

Crutch

Thats great, I think I would go into overtime scouting for one of those guys to increse the odds of getting it done.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble: