Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Young Boy Told He Cant Fly The American Flag On His Bike.

Started by redarrow, February 24, 2011, 11:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANYHunter

Boomstick

"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

Basser69

new2turkey

and would they tell a child born in Mexico he could not fly his home flag?

What about a child from Brazil?

Canada?

The answer is probably no.  ::)

That wouldn't be politically correct.

kamski1151

Hope everyone learned something from that young man.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

bird

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

What pisses me off is that he was told not to fly the flag in the first place.  Thank God we still have some people left in this country that still have some common sense!

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

socalturkeyman

Figures that it would have been a california school district. I swear sometimes this state drives me up the wall. Im glad that kid is a proud american that will stand up for ol glory.

I bet if it would have been a Mexican or a cuban kid no one would have said anything. Thats a load of.......you know what!
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

savduck

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

I remember the days when every morning before class, everyone stood and  recited the national anthem. It was part of the public school system 20 years ago.
Georgia Boy

OldHen

wow...that is shocking...

the schools in this country have already changed that we can't have religion in school, because there are  too many different religions of the students

then we were not allowed to say Christmas, it has to be WINTER HOLIDAYS.....
then we cant dress for halloween cause it offends people that think its Satan's holiday, etc..... school is turning into a JAIL for these kids!

Can't even say "sit Indian style" --- now its sit "criss cross applesauce" ---

and now I have seen it all... not allowed to fly an AMERICAN FLAG in AMERICA.... 

We should all send our kids with flags to school on Monday!! 

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

turkeyfuneral

I'm proud of this young man, Happy about the outcome and sad that this was an issue in the first place.

camp man

He needs lots of praise and a brand new air rifle!!!!!

CASH

I'm still trying to figure out what the safety concerns were?  Were they afraid some Illegal Aliens were going to mug him?  Were some Islamic Extremists going to declare Jihad on him?  Oh wait, I know...Some Liberal Democrat was going to cry foul and stage a protest on the playground because it's not PC to show your patriotism in the US anymore.

Way to go kid.  That makes you a hero in my book.   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Dan Mallia

OLE RASPY

Like to meet his parents and shake there hand for raising a good boy.Way to go kid.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an