OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

my 6 year old smacks his first turkey

Started by leasburg, April 01, 2012, 11:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

MouthCaller

Man that looks like a monster jake! CONGRATS!!!

n2deer

leasburg

Thanks guys i told him he was te only kindergardner in his school to shoot a turkey, he thinks he is big stuff.  i love it, if i get one first two days in mo and get one or two in ks i will bring him second weekend of mo and see if he can get a second bird.
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded

tomstopper

Congrats. Nice bird. Way to prove them wrong.

mikejd

spur collector

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

CSAW

That's Awesome!  Congrats to you and your son!

Jelly Head King

Nice bird Hunter. You should give him first crack at the birds during the regular season, unless your new to the sport and you want to get a few under your belt.

I-55Bandit

A youth kill in MO counts for his first weeks gobbler. He can't hunt again until the second week

jakebird

My boy's middle name is Hunter, and he's eight. Smoked his first bird last spring. I love seeing these little fellas takin down turkeys at such a young age. Congrats to both of you. I know exactly how that feels!  :)
That ol' tom's already dead. He just don't know it yet .... The hard part is convincing him.

Are you REALLY working that gobbler, or is HE working YOU?

turkey slayer

Ol'Mossy