turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

my 6 year old smacks his first turkey

Started by leasburg, April 01, 2012, 11:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leasburg

Hunter turned 6 monday and just slid in to be old enough to hunt the missouri youth season.  we had ten birds sounding off, and 4 in front of us a 100 yrds away.  they stayed in the woods, but at 7:30 3 jakes came running in fanned out gobbling their heads off to kill b mobil.  the 410 ripped and killed a double bearded jake at 11 yrds.  i was one happy camper.  my kid is a shrimp and i had a number of people tell me he was to little to go, and that he should wait till he could shoot a 20 ga.  here is to them
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded

Hognutz

Way to go, Hunter!! You done good. You don't look like a shrimp to me....Well done, Boys.. :fud: :newmascot:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

bowhunter32

Rio Fan

Outstanding!  Congrats to both of you.

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

redarrow

With a smile like that he's a Jumbo shrimp. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

JVA54

handcannon

That is just awesome! There is never a prouder moment then when your child kills their first turkey. A huge congratulations to you and Hunter!

MiamiE

boomer

Congrats!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

Deputy 14

That's awesome. I bet hes told everyone he's seen.

worth612000

timbrhuntr

Congrats to you and especially to Hunter  :icon_thumright: