turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Test thread area??????????

Started by Crutch, February 24, 2011, 10:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crutch

Would anyone be interested in a Test Area forum/thread where you could practice or test embedding videos or pictures (sizing them?) without having to try on a live thread and continuing to have to use the Modify function to get it straight.

Just an idea.    :popcorn:

It would also be a good place to show the code (how it is typed out) to new users who want to learn the center, bold, font color functions.

Would anyone be interested in a chat room night?  Annie can just say no if it's another headache to deal with, but for her it might be a 5 minute deal and forget about it. 
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

jv

For i a minute i thought we where going to have a TEST........

But it sounds good to me but i don't run this train.
Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

TANK

TnHunter

Sounds like a good idea to me, how about it higher ups?
Life is good today

bird

Quote from: moore on February 25, 2011, 09:48:06 AM
as for having a chat room night. we have tokbox sessions usally on thursdays.we chit chat and use our calls. what it is if you dont know.its  video confrense call all it take is a mic. and webcam.all laptops are equipt with these now a days

Tried to check the play out last night and there was nobody there....  whats up with that!

Basser69

The test area is a great idea for folks that cannot or do not post pics on a regular basis. At least that way they are not wasting their time "trying" to post pictures

new2turkey

Quote from: moore on February 25, 2011, 09:48:06 AM
as for having a chat room night. we have tokbox sessions usally on thursdays.we chit chat and use our calls. what it is if you dont know.its  video confrense call all it take is a mic. and webcam.all laptops are equipt with these now a days

My computer(s)  don't agree with TokBox... I was on my girlfriend's laptop, and it kept freezing everytime I changed the volume, so I switched my laptop... When I loaded it up and hit "allow" for my antivirus for tokbbox, my laptop was forced into a shutdown with a blue screen, never to turn on again... Had to buy another one. No one else has a problem with it,  I guess more power to you guys... Wish I could use it. Might try again with my girlfriend's laptop..

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls