OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Can you get the Limbhanger Vest in Bottomland?

Started by TANK, February 24, 2011, 09:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TANK

I got one of the Mack's Prairie Wings cataloges in the mail awhile back. I was looking at the vests and noticed that they have it listed in Obsession and Bottomland. Is this a misprint? I called them and the lady couldn't answer my call for sure. All she would say was, its listed that way in the cataloge...........I would like to have one in Bottomland.

TheSportsman

Sorry- as far as I know its only available in Obsession.  The Limited Ed. Bob Dixon Vest that they had several years ago was the same as the Limbhanger and it was in Bottomland.

TANK

I currently have a Limbhanger in Obsession, and its getting kinda ragged out. I seen the Dixon vest s a few years ago in Baton Rouge, but didn't have the $ at the time. Wish I would've got one and put it up.

TheSportsman

I have the limbhanger too- Love the vest, best vest I have ever worn.  Mine is still in awesome shape after 3 years.  Minues the BLOOD STAINES   :z-guntootsmiley:

TANK

I think this will be mines 4th or 5th season. Its holding up pretty good. I have mold growing on the cushion where the bloody heads bang it. The things wrong with it are my fault. A couple of tares, shotgun has worn holes on the bottom of the striker pockets so they slide out, and my fat arse has mashed the cushion FLAT!

Gamblinman

Nope. Obsession is the only color I've seen them made in.

Good vest  :icon_thumright:

Bought mine so I could put the Bob Dixon away.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

mudhen

Quote from: TANK on February 24, 2011, 09:36:15 PM
I got one of the Mack's Prairie Wings cataloges in the mail awhile back. I was looking at the vests and noticed that they have it listed in Obsession and Bottomland. Is this a misprint? I called them and the lady couldn't answer my call for sure. All she would say was, its listed that way in the cataloge...........I would like to have one in Bottomland.

Almost certainly a misprint - can't find any mention of it being in MOBL anywhere.  Too bad, I bet it would look great.  I love my new Super Elite III in MOBL, found one in true XXXL at Midwest Turkey, which is good, because I've never liked their XL/XXL vest, it just didn't fit right on me...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

TANK

Quote from: mudhen on February 25, 2011, 05:28:18 PM
Quote from: TANK on February 24, 2011, 09:36:15 PM

Almost certainly a misprint - can't find any mention of it being in MOBL anywhere.  Too bad, I bet it would look great.  I love my new Super Elite III in MOBL, found one in true XXXL at Midwest Turkey, which is good, because I've never liked their XL/XXL vest, it just didn't fit right on me...

mudhen
Thats what I'm thinking to. Its a misprint. I like the Super Elite, but they get so hot here. I had one before the Limbhanger.........