Old Gobbler

Triple Bingo Thursday
Day 5 !!!

Virginia

Washington

Georgia

Arkansas

Utah
The Triple bingo game is underway - The lists you have sent are your "permalists" and good for several games - Any lists sent while a game is underway, are only good for the next game{s} - I will be throwing up extra words so keep your eyes peeled  !!!

One Winner Takes All !!!!

First  !!!  A great big ROUND OF APPLAUSE and appreciation goes to Wendell of Lightsout Custom Calls for donating a jem of a call for the forum members to play for !!!Check out Wendells site next time you are looking for a special call !!!

The call is a custom laminate of crotch walnut, osage orange and maple.  The striker is made of hard maple.  The call has a medium to medium-high pitch and produces great purrs and clucks, crisp cuts and breaking yelps. Thank you again Wenell !!!!

Next, is Shad309's knock out color photographs the winner will win one of these too !!! 
Quote from: shad309 on February 13, 2011, 09:04:03 PM
My images can be viewed at [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/shadarington/collections/72157625918661617/]http://www.flickr.com/photos/shadarington/collections/72157625918661617/[/url]

This is the image he giving away in an 8X12

[/color]

Last but but not least Custom Gun socks has generously donated a Single Decoy Bag only

Single Hen Decoy Bag

* These bags measure 20 inches wide by 32 inches long
    * Draw string enclosure using s 3/16in. government made cord that will not mildew, rot, or break.
    * Cord stop button
    * Bags are lined with a soft polyester flannel
    * Nylon carrying strap for carrying diagonally across chest
    * Two types of stitching for durability
    * 12 inch by 20 inch sewn in florescent orange flap to fold out while going in to woods or leaving
    * Sewn in soft seperate bag with flap for carrying the stake inside bag

http://www.customgunsocks.com/

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=profile;u=30

Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the USA  USa USa USa USa USa Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until Sunday FEB 20th-    10pm eastern
  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state

We have bingo list rule change for the spring season , this is to speed up the registration process for the games , and simplify the list comformation  , you will send your 15 states "words" those will be your picks for several games  you can register to any of the games this spring , but if you send a list during a game you will have to wait for that game to be over and then you can play in the following games with that same list .At some time we will send out a mass pm and specifically notify of a re-shuffle and then you may resend another 15 states - any person who wins a game will have to sit out untill there is a re-shuffle

LISTEN UP GUYS !!!!  we are going to be throwing in "extra or bonus words" here and there throughout the game

Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the winner...
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Woodsman4God

got 2 more 2 to go, but need some luck and no one bingoing on this pull

turkey slayer

mmusso

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

mason0366

OLE RASPY

Crutch

Got two more tonight, Only 4 left for me to.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

coachmitchel

Wolfdog

The more people I meet the better I like Turkeys

BOFF

BOFF

Now OG is messing with me. I read "bonus words anyone"  and then the words disappeared.

:TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

jv

One more to go....just thought it would over before i could get back on, we under thunderstorm warning and all had to unplug computer because of the lighting.
Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

Old Gobbler

;)

I will call some bonus words sometime tonight ........ like a incoming silent gobbler......look sharp  :o
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BOFF

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 24, 2011, 10:07:32 PM
;)

I will call some bonus words sometime tonight ........ like a incoming silent gobbler......look sharp  :o

I better give you my number if'in your gonna call us.   :goofball:

God Bless,
Davdi B.