only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tennessee Boys and Girls!

Started by MouthCaller, March 29, 2012, 08:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

We are t minus 36 hours! Good luck and BE SAFE

OLE RASPY

yep ill be there real early that morning  cant wait.Wont get no sleep friday night prolly :lol:

TN-Hunter

Twas the night before turkey season and all through the house
not a hunter was sleepy not even his spouse.
His gear all packed and gone through twice each call in it`s place where he thought nice, his boots by the couch his gun by the door every thing ready for when his feet hit the floor,as visions of strutter's drift through his dreams as if he is coming, in on a string, be for he new it his feet on the floor his coffee gun and gear he was out the door,as he got to the place where he thought ol~tom would be, he found a place to set by an old oak tree,he sat at attention for what he could hear an all of a sudden a thunderous gobble caught his ear! He made his calls and patiently sat as he watched the sun rise, an the morning come alive, he thought it was over no bird for him when he saw movement by a old broken limb,an what would it be  but the old strutter of his dreams coming in on a string !!!

I thinkTurkey hunters and call makers are some of the most blessed people in the world. They get to see nature come alive every spring. And think about it all winter! Please be safe this year,and take a moment this spring to think the people in the arm forces for their sacerfices. And our Creator for who can make all dreams possible.     Thanks

MouthCaller

I guess Im going to Royal Blue WMA, that wasn't the original plan but after being on 3 different TVA properties at daylight this week and no gobbles plus no gobbles on land Ive got permission on I'm gonna head out with a co-worker and try to get a double. Really hoping the woods won't be crowded Saturday but Ive got 4 straight days I can hunt  :happy0064:. Longbeards beware!

MouthCaller

OH and to those of you who are still waiting past this Saturday for your season to open I have but one guesture to make.

:goofball:

cannonball

I'll be in Grainger county waiting for the sun to rise and the turkeys to gobble. :icon_thumright:

Tom Foolery

Gonna be after them here in Oneida.

pseshooter300

Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

turkeywhisperer

CAN'T WAIT!!!! GOT AN HOUR WALK IN TO WHERE THE BIRDS I WILL BE HUNTING ARE ROOSTING BUT I DON'T CARE!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Trevor2

I'll be in burrville trying to get the gf first bird and dad will be in sunbright trying for his first I have scouted for him.
Strutstopper

JWC07

I changed gears at the last minute I guess but I'll be hunting a new place I haven't even seen til today. but I found some gobblers late this evening and the place is friggin awesome looking!

Unfortunatly i'll prob have to be kinda conservative setting up on them Sat morning as to not screw up. not knowing the land real great and all, but I know where they were going to bed and I think I have a safe way to get close in on em. but we'll see.

Gotta go... Need to head downstairs and play with my hunting stuff some more :)

Wingbone

I've been chomping at the bit since last May. I've been running the calls all week to see who gets to ride in the vest this year. Three guns patterned and sighted with one left out of the safe awaiting a rainy Saturday morning here in good old Rocky Top. Good luck to all and be safe!
In Hoc Signo Vinces

TnTurk

Well guys, hope y'all save a few for me. I'll be in Murfreesbore Friday and Saturday at my daughters high school softball tournament and then back home Sunday morning. Good luck to all of y'all and be safe.

reflexl

I have two good birds staked out for oppening day in Lincoln Co. Just have to decide which set up is best with the rain moving in. Wont sleep much tonight! reflexl

eaglea1

Quote from: reflexl on March 30, 2012, 08:36:07 AM
I have two good birds staked out for oppening day in Lincoln Co. Just have to decide which set up is best with the rain moving in. Wont sleep much tonight! reflexl

Good Luck! It's really pouring out here in Wisconsin this morning. :morning: