Started by TheWidowMaker, March 28, 2012, 10:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paladin

"next" ...you sound as bad as me.
"have gun-will travel"

TheWidowMaker

I buy out of "want" not need :-)

msgobblergetter

Very nice indeed... I would go out on a limb and say it's most likely too rich for my blood though.

jasperjet

cant go wrong with that how much? $2000

budtripp

^^I think the suggested retail on that one is around $2900

Philippe

I bet my 300 dollar 835 will outperform it

TnTurk

Quote from: budtripp on March 28, 2012, 11:11:18 AM
^^I think the suggested retail on that one is around $2900
Nice, but I can think of a lot of other things I need besides a gun with that kind of price tag.  :lol:

bradb

others have said in past post that by a SBE 2 and have Rob Roberts do what work you want done to it for cheaper.  Since he does there performance shop guns anyway

Philippe

sawtooth

On my second benelli now.  These guns just don't seem to shoot as some others but not sure why.   However my new M2 20 gauge is the best feeling turkey rig I've owned so gonna keep working with this one. 

Sand Man

I'll sell you an SBE I that looks almost identical and is a "PROVEN" killer for much less.   :toothy12:

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

TheWidowMaker

I'm just pointing out what a nice gun it is. I'm sure everyone thinks there much less expensive gun with out perform it. Not really the point of the thread.

Borden811

Quote from: Philippe on March 28, 2012, 03:36:57 PM

Maybe, maybe not. I've seen some SBE  II's that can flat out shoot. That being said, who cares. If that's what the guy wants, then by all means, he should buy it! If you cant afford one, or don't want to spend that much then don't. To each his own. I know I personally wouldnt spend that much for a dedicated turkey gun, unless I had a lot of extra money laying around. And I don't!

sippy cup

I know a guy who got one its made for feds HW 7s hes not happy at all with it very overrated :newmascot: :turkey2:
beware of longdale legend