turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Swarm .555

Started by CB on the run, February 24, 2011, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R AJ

CB- When he drills out that internal geometry will you show us what .007 of it looks like? It it conceivable that it would lessen the effect of the wad stripppers somewhat. That choke has an hourglass shape inside so any opening will be interesting.

Th ebest new H-13 #6 seems to be from the 5 packs, definitely not the small turkey 10 pack. The  H-13 #7s are really good.

Question of the day-- If H-13 is now really a 12 g/cc will these become        L-13s by next year? As in Light 13's?

CB on the run

My smith is going to hone the parallel section to .562 but he didn't think he could get the wad strippers out.  That's why I was asking if their was any machinists as members to see if a machine shop could do it.  I'll keep you posted.  He's so backed up right now and just had a 2 day visit from the ATF which are mandating more paperwork for all transactions.  I didn't follow everything but the basic gist is that he has to fill out & file additional paperwork when the customer takes repossession of the firearm he worked on, similiar to a gun sale.

CB