OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OldGobbler Patches& Decals

Started by Old Gobbler, February 24, 2011, 08:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

*looks at patch tread again, taps watch, sighs heavily and pouts*

God Bless,

David B.

redarrow

Yep. Excuse me while I refresh my kleenex.

BOFF

Eric Gregg

I wonder what they are going to look like.

Maybe it will be the Skeleton sitting down by a tree using the Squeling Hen call......

OldHen

Sorry its taking so long.... I wasnt happy with the first revision...so we had to revamp it a bit  ---- its looking GOOD now.. we are just waiting on FINAL copy!!!

Eric Gregg

Quote from: OldHen on January 30, 2012, 04:40:04 PM
Sorry its taking so long.... I wasnt happy with the first revision...so we had to revamp it a bit  ---- its looking GOOD now.. we are just waiting on FINAL copy!!!

We are sure they are going to look really good!
The anticipation is killing us!

:icon_thumright:

Old Gobbler

I just got the revision , and we are going to run a stitch proof of the design - It looks sharp !!!!

They are big too , they are 4x3 inches and are a cutout design , and dark enough colloers to wear on your hunting clothes

--Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Eric Gregg

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 02, 2012, 09:45:55 PM
I just got the revision , and we are going to run a stitch proof of the design - It looks sharp !!!!

They are big too , they are 4x3 inches and are a cutout design , and dark enough colloers to wear on your hunting clothes

--Shannon

That will show up quite well when I take my picture with my gobbler this year :turkey2:

socalturkeyman

When do you think we can set our eyes on one of these patches? Im excited to peep one!
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

offshore

OldHen

I actually did a post with the new one a week or longer on here...but here is the new one.. just waiting for them to SHIP them to me so we can get them available to you!!

limhnger

turbohawk

looks pretty awesome. i'll have to get me some

yukonhunter

www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com      GIANT Alaskan Malamutes
http://www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com

OldHen

2012 Patches are IN...but just waiting on the DECALS to arrive (by end of the week)!

Once the decals are in...we will begin taking your official orders...and we will also announce the winner of a free patch/decal from the Facebook page (dont know about that?  Go check out our FB and share the one photo we have up there (must be a public share) and we will randomly draw the winners name!!)