turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Using Your PASSWORD to Enter Heaven.... 3/18/12

Started by pappy, March 18, 2012, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

In today's electronic world, everyone has a password, to get into accounts, sites, or whatever they have stored away on their computer...we have become so accustomed to the almighty .com ............ so what about getting into heaven?
What's the password.....? it's..... "Forgive Me Lord."

"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)
There are so many ways to get a password for your computer, so many combinations and so many levels of security......but when it comes to getting into heaven there is only one way, that is through Jesus, no back doors, no side doors, just the front door...and you have to turn the handle....you have to open it up, seeking forgiveness............ realizing just how labor intense and how tiresome our life has become as we live in sin.....so what do we do to get our password?
"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (Matthew 11:28)
We go to the Master.....He has the guaranteed code we will need to walk through those pearly gates....and it's not character sensitive, it's simply called FORGIVENESS.......so we use our password, "Father, Forgive me..." sincerely and humbly standing before God, boldly seeking His mercy.....opening our heart...and receiving entry to glory and enternal rest!!!!
Oh, one last note, we also don't have to worry about keeping our password a secret.....share it with the world....the more the merrier!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

BOFF

So true Jack!!

Thank you for the lesson!!

God Bless,
David B

Roostem33

Amen Jack, great lesson!!!!

Have a great week,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

vaturkey

Thanks Pappy !  Very well said !   :jesus-cross:

God Bless ,
             Ricky

Vaturkey