Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Saturday 3-17 devotional; "What if"

Started by rempumpman, March 17, 2012, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

There are alot of 'WHAT IF'S" in our lives but "what if" this was your last day on earth, what would you do? what last thing would you want to take care of, who would you say "I'm sorry", "I love you", would you do things different or carry on as you normally do? what things would you get rid of? so many questions; the most important one is, are you ready to meet Christ? have you made the necessary arrangements to stand before God? is your name written down in the book? what if this IS your last day, are you ready? we can be assured of salvation through Jesus and we can be ready to meet God; are you putting it off saying "I have plenty of time to get ready" do you?.........WHAT IF..........................

Don't take life for granted; we are not promised tomorrow but you are promised eternity...........heaven or hell; it's YOUR decision;please make the best choice and please be ready for ......"what if?"

:jesus-cross:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

BOFF

Thanks  Barry!!!

What a great reminder to make sure we are ready, as some of us may not get a "moments notice" at all.

God Bless,
David B.

Duke0002

Thank you, rem.  Very important for me today.   :jesus-cross:

Roostem33

That is a good question Rem, for so much of my life I did not know what the answer was. Praise God today I really do!!! Thanks for the reminder!!

Have a blessed day,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)