turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

1 Bad A** FinBonZ!

Started by FinBonZ, March 15, 2012, 12:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinBonZ

Couldn't call it a true wingbone because there isn't one in the call.  However, the style and mechanics qualify it as one (I feel).  I have had this call idea rolling around in my head for awhile.  I sort have thought of it as a tribute to the Iowa's "Big 3" that I have enjoyed hunting over the years.  Deer, turkey, and pheasant.  The base is a deer shed with the browtine shaped like a turkey spur, next up is a gobbler leg bone with spur attached, and the mouthpiece is a pheasant leg with spur attached.  I really am happy the way this came together.  Like all of my calls, I wouldn't make it unless I didn't think I couldn't call a tom in with it.  This is no exception, it really sounds good.  Plus if you wound one, quickly take the call and go into hand to hand (or spur to spur) combat mode!! 

This is one of my most original/unique looking calls I have came up with and couldn't wait to share it with a group of turkey enthusiasts.   

Thanks for looking!

drenalinld

Austy

In a word, Beautiful!!!!  Nice work.

archery1

Take a kid hunting

handcannon

That is bad to the Bonz! Very unique.

r.bmann

Cut*N*Run

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

cannonball

bcc2011

Brother Custom Calls

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions