Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

You might be addicted to turkey hunting if...

Started by DeadEye09, March 14, 2012, 01:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvboy

Quote from: longspur on March 15, 2012, 06:02:18 AM
You show up for work on time and they say " must not have been gobbling this morning"
I like this one.. or they say .. "must have killed one straight off the roost this morning" or "Must have been raining too hard this morning"  :)
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

reynolds243

Quote from: longspur on March 15, 2012, 06:02:18 AM
You show up for work on time and they say " must not have been gobbling this morning"

HAHAHAH my boss says that to me all the time if i am in the office before 9am during April. thank god i work in the wildlife field, it makes it so much easier to get away with it.

beaverslayer

If you think there is nothing abnormal about anything said in this thread.  :funnyturkey:

Spring_Woods

Quote from: coyotetrpr on March 14, 2012, 10:43:21 PM
Quote from: harvester on March 14, 2012, 08:26:19 PM
Its easier to remember when turkey season opens, than it is to remember your anniversary.
You plan your wedding so that it will not interfere with turkey season.

Yep. I said anytime except spring. So she picked deer season (fall). :(

Sent via mobile
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

MO3TOE

Quote from: coyotetrpr on March 14, 2012, 10:43:21 PM
Quote from: harvester on March 14, 2012, 08:26:19 PM
Its easier to remember when turkey season opens, than it is to remember your anniversary.
You plan your wedding so that it will not interfere with turkey season.

:TooFunny: Been there done that!!! I literally plan EVERYTHING so it will not interfere with my turk season.
-> -> -> 3TOE <- <- <-

budtripp

If you find out you'll be laid off from March until early June and you start fist pumping and yelping with your voice on the way out of the boss's office...guilty.

Kywoodsman

You sleep with a pot call on the night stand next to your bed.

Your 14 month old son knows about 10-15 words and one of them is goba-goba (gobble-gobble) which he say anytime you ask him what sound a turkey makes.

magicman

Quote from: Kywoodsman on March 15, 2012, 06:28:13 PM
You sleep with a pot call on the night stand next to your bed.

Your 14 month old son knows about 10-15 words and one of them is goba-goba (gobble-gobble) which he say anytime you ask him what sound a turkey makes.
Have you been in my house?