OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

"Duck Dynasty" Coming To Cable

Started by Turkey Trot, March 13, 2012, 01:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

Oh lawd, another gun and hunting oriented reality show to create a favorable impression. It's about the Phil Robertson's Duck Commander clan.

I'm sure this Louisiana based show will be as good as the Bayou Billionaires, about the rednecks that have shale gas on their property that is paying big royalties.

http://www.aetv.com/duck-dynasty/
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Reloader

My wife told me about it, so I intend to set the DVR to record them.  The Robertsons are a great bunch of guys.  I went to school with some of them and grew up in the chuch that they attend.  Several of the DC clan attended my grandfather's funeral year before last, real stand up guys.

The show oughta be a hoot.

Rio Fan

The Duckcomander crew hunted with one of my friends of few years ago here in Washington state.  He said they are a great bunch of guys, very down to earth and fun to hunt with.

lightsoutcalls

I don't doubt that they are great folks, but after watching the ad teasers...  I don't have that kind of time to waste.  Again, I'm only going from the ads, but Willie looks like an overgrown 2 year old throwing a tantrum in the commercials.   :emoticon-animal-005: I don't care to see people acting in ways that give rednecks bad names.  The "reality" shows on A&E are getting to be a big joke.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

gobblerguide

LIGHTSOUTCALLS, you and i think alike. I will stick to reality in the real world ,not on the boobtube.
Worse than the bird flu on gobblers!

Gobble!

Just set the DVR to record the series

pseshooter300

I'm a big duck commander and buck commander fan hope this show doesn't turn them into just another reality show
Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

fallsflight

I hear he is a great guy and would love to attend one of his church speakings.... Hard to believe a guy that kept Terry Bradshaw benched while playing college ball, would turn down the NFL to start making duck calls.
[/quote]

Didn't he blow his knee out or something and couldn't play in the NFL?

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

MouthCaller

well, I did not realize this thread existed when I made my thread about this show... I intend to watch it and Im actually pretty excited about it.