turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Collection of old school Remington's

Started by offshore, March 13, 2012, 12:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

offshore

Finally completed the collection thanks to a few members here.
870's in the original bottomland & greenleaf
11-87's in the original bottomland & greenleaf

Trey

Can't hide money.

y'all hiring over there? 

turkeyhunter87

Nice collection!! I'd love to have an old school 1187.

BrowningGuy88

Now that is a collection worth having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell you what, I will trade you my highly sought after, extremely rare Remington 870 Compact 20 Gauge just so you don't have to explain to anybody what those old school camo patterns are.

Gooserbat

That's realy nice.  I always wanted one of the bottomland 870s
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Nick_The_Tinkerer

MS Hntr

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Philippe

Gosh i'd do alot to get one of those green leaf 870's :drool:

GOLD HUNTER

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

jfair

Very nice.  I just looked at one at the local Cabelas.  If my wife wasn't along, it would have come home with me.  Love that old camo.  You are a lucky man.

oldcreekhunter

sippy cup

IM building my collection to I got today a 1187 greenleaf 21inch barrel rifle sighted one with a Leupold Gilmore on it that was new in box never fired and its nwtf gun Remington said they made it one year   :OGturkeyhead:
beware of longdale legend

offshore

Sounds like a good one. I would eventually like ones in treebark as well if anybody has a lead on any