OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

need some help guys

Started by gunrunner1983, March 13, 2012, 09:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunrunner1983

I am having a very tough time finding a Turkey choke for my Remington 870 back up gun. does anyone have a Remington Turkey choke laying around?  I don't care what kind or anything long as its a extra or super full thanks guys pm me with what ya got. thanks in advance.

FANMAN

Their very easy to find..Look around I'm sure you will find one you can buy.

eaglea1

You may be able to find one at wally world

ssramage

Pretty much every store that sells chokes will sell one for the 870

gunrunner1983

thanks guys all the local places are sold out but I found several on eBay.

Turkey Trot

One can buy relatively inexpensive Remington OEM turkey chokes from several sources like Midwest Gunworks or CDNN Investments. One can peruse the classifieds on this website and see so many it is hard to choose.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

tha bugman

Undertaker or Jellyhead hard to beat the price and performance

Turkey Beard

I AM an undertaker, so I got one for my choke.  If you're considering one, mine loves either Winchester or Federal #6's in the 3" 2 oz. load.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

bcc2011

kicks makes a great choke, my 11-87 auto love it shooting 3 1/2 #5s
Brother Custom Calls

ILIKEHEVI-13

okiegobblers

The Remington Ventilator is made by Remington and is a .655. Shoots good groups. Some guys on here turned me on to them. You can order online for under $20. It is for lead only though.

redleg06

go to wingsupply.com and order a tight wad or jellyhead for the remington. The tightwad is a 19.99$ choke and seems to be very good for the money. My remington loves the Jellyhead for the money also, depending on what load you shoot and which constriction you get.

Wingsupply generally has stuff to my door by the 2nd or 3rd business day and have great customer service and prices.

Philippe

lightsoutcalls

I shoot an Indian Creek choke in my .870 and love it.  The birds don't like it, but I have yet to hear one complain.  ;D

If I was in a hurry to get one, I would check Midwest Turkey Call Supply.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

gunrunner1983

ok guys I came across a non ported. 665 Remington lead only choke gonna shoot it today ill let y'all know how it does. thanks for all the replys.