OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What you got in your turkey vest?

Started by Turkeyslayer 101, March 12, 2012, 03:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyslayer 101

Therma cell, halloran calls, hooks executioner II, extra mask and gloves! Any suggestions?
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

Ross R

guesswho

blood and turkey feathers.  Some of the blood is mine.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

jrseale82

small pair of binoculars and a few light dove loads for snakes or cripples

TennLongspur

I've got the kitchen sink in mine. But one thing the previous posters are missing is a snake bite kit. I hate those SOBs and have had too many close calls not to carry one.

"The wild turkey possesses the remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

redleg06

skoal can with a few mouth calls, a copper or aluminum pot call and a few strikers, thermocell, extra shells....in case they return fire.

REBELYELL

Frank_T

To much ! And I can never leave anything behind either because I know I'll need it the day I take it out.

Gooserbat

Handfull of shells, two slates, osage, perssimon, hickory and Dymalux strikers, five or six diaphragms from raspy to clear,  two mask, two pair of gloves, baby wipes, extra "Be Safe Sticker" for hunting in Missiouri, compact binos, skeeter spray.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

cannonball

TRKYCRZY

I always start out with way too much and towards the end of the season it keeps getting lighter. I start asking do I really need this?

Ol'Mossy

2 pot calls a couple of mouth calls, a bottle of water, TP, maybe a sandwich, granola bars, an apple

remmy1187

jblackburn

Slate and glass call, hickory striker, carbon striker, might add another striker this year.  four or five mouth calls, locator call, pruners/mini-saw, binos, Fix Kit (TP and baby wipes)
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.