OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

For those of you who are torn on whether to buy the DSD, THIS may settle it!

Started by busta biggun, March 12, 2012, 12:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busta biggun

In the last two months there have been a lot of different posters asking questions about what people think of the DSD decoys, comparing them to the Avian Zinks and other decoys, etc. Since there have been so many different opinions I thought I would give you all a little food for thought. I am in no way a DSD employee and have ZERO interest in them selling lots of decoys. I am only sharing my thoughts because if I didn't think they were worth the extra money, I would want somebody to "enlighten" me. So here it is. Just a sample of the many video stills I have of gobblers coming in to this awesome decoy. This is no rare occasion. If you want to get them up close to film, and keep them there, there is no substitute.

Hognutz

I just bought the alert hen and the jake. I also ordered the custom double decoy bag from USAhuntingear. I bought the gear before I saw your picture, but some reassurance is always nice! I am happier than a dog with five peters!!  Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

vaturkey

Great pic Busta !

Hey Hognutz

Welcome to the DSD Brotherhood !  :icon_thumright:

Gobblers better start praying !   :OGturkeyhead:
Vaturkey

El Pavo Grande

I don't use decoys most of the time and so can't justify spending that much on one.  But, those things look so real.  If I ever decide to get another decoy it would probably be one of these for sure.

cannonball

Rio Fan

Looks like the jake decoy is about ready to take a whoopin.  That's an awesome picture.

Spring_Woods

WOW! If I used decoys much at all I'd have one. That is incredible. Took me longer than it should have to decipher which was real and what wasn't.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Frank_T

Bustabeak

Gooserbat

Now I'm a run and gun man myself and I don't use a dek that much because I find it to cumbersom to carry.  If I did it would be a DSD.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Jimbob

I have the feeding hen and upright. Wouldnt use anything else.  Great job !!!!
OSCEOLA GROUND AND POUND BABY !!!!!!!