turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mozilla Fire fox Problems.

Started by OLE RASPY, March 12, 2012, 01:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

I dont know if its the problem but i get alot of shut downs here lately on my computer.I figured mozilla was the problem so i deleted it and use goggle chrome.Does anybody else have that problem with mozilla? Does anybody use goggle chrome and if so do u like it or have any problems.

Been getting alot of shutdowns from being on here when i log in and want to type something it shuts my comp down to a blue screen and so far since deleting mozilla and using goggle chrome i havent had this problem  maybe this will fix it.

joey46

I use them both.  No problems that I can remember.  There are times one seems slower than the other.  When that happens I'll switch to the faster one.

njdevilsb

I had problems with firefox on one of my computers, so I switched to chrome and haven't had a single problem yet.  Firefox would lock up every 5 minutes or so.  I use it fine on my laptop though.  I have 3 computers, all with different browsers.

surehuntsalot

firefox here....no problems so far
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Duke0002

hoyt

I got Firefox, but hardly ever use it. I use Google Chrome 99% of the time and SlimBrowser the other 1%.

TClark

No problems here neither. I have IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera. I build websites and I always check my work in all these  browsers.

You may want to download C-Cleaner, it keeps your registry in order and deletes a number of OLD files and anything that shouldn't be there.

I also use Malwarebytes, anti malware software.
The first time I ran Malware bytes, I couldn't believe how infested my computer was. It also picked up 2-3 Trojans that my anti-virus didn't.

All these things can have an impact on how your computer responds. It could save you big $$ down the road.

Not defending Firefox, but what if it happens with Chrome and you get that naked blue screen no matter what you do?  Buy a new one or take it to get it fixed. Believe me, most of the repair guys use the above mentioned software and they're both free.  Hope this helps you out.
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

mcgruff1533

+1 on Malware bytes... it's a good program and it found a few problems that Microsoft Security Essentials did not.

I use Firefox, but have not noticed any problems with the browser.

OLE RASPY

Quote from: TClark on March 13, 2012, 12:39:27 PM
No problems here neither. I have IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera. I build websites and I always check my work in all these  browsers.

You may want to download C-Cleaner, it keeps your registry in order and deletes a number of OLD files and anything that shouldn't be there.

I also use Malwarebytes, anti malware software.
The first time I ran Malware bytes, I couldn't believe how infested my computer was. It also picked up 2-3 Trojans that my anti-virus didn't.

All these things can have an impact on how your computer responds. It could save you big $$ down the road.

Not defending Firefox, but what if it happens with Chrome and you get that naked blue screen no matter what you do?  Buy a new one or take it to get it fixed. Believe me, most of the repair guys use the above mentioned software and they're both free.  Hope this helps you out.
I already have downloaded malwarebytes bout 3 years ago i might try the c cleaner but i have no problems with google chrome so far.Thanks for the info.

BirdNut

Firefox and no problems.  However I did have an issue a while back and tracked it to an Adobe update.  Just undo your updates till you find the suspect.
BirdNut

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon