OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

alabama season

Started by gooblnfever, March 11, 2012, 08:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gooblnfever

guys and gals its almost here

just seeing if any others were ready for thursday :z-guntootsmiley:

Flydown

I've been ready since April 30th!  :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

kmac

Dalton and I are ready . We heard 8 sat. and 2 this morning. Thursday is the only day Dalton gets a free pass from 3rd grade. God bless and good luck this season.

guesswho

I might go for a couple of hours even though I know its a longshot on hearing one.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

HARDCORE

Quote from: gooblnfever on March 11, 2012, 08:24:14 PM

just seeing if any others were ready for thursday :z-guntootsmiley:

Thanks to my nephew I've allready gotten some turkey blood on my hands, the next three days are going to seem like forever.

Like Flydown said, "I've been ready since April 30th."

HC

Bustabeak

My cousin has some family land and we'll be there Thursday morning!! I know I probably won't' be able to sleep all dang week! Good luck to all you guys!

turkeykiller22

Ohh yeah, ive had the mouth calls press out getting them made because once the season gets here I dont know how much time ill have to make more lol. Lucky for me my spring break is this week!! :))
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

T-town

If I'm not in the woods it means something real bad happened! And if it wasn't to me I'll probably be there anyway

gooblnfever

i had a good weekend with kids my buds 8 yr old killed 1 saturday morning and my other buds daughter missed 1 this morning so they been cooperating and im pumped

Bamastrutter

Ready is not the word for it.  :toothy9:

twinters

if it where yesterday it would be to late

contagious

I will be on vacation Thursday and Friday for the start.I got it BAD.!!

drenalinld

Quote from: guesswho on March 11, 2012, 08:32:35 PM
I might go for a couple of hours even though I know its a longshot on hearing one.

Better just stay home. If you hear one, just have to decide how close, how much calling, ho loud, set up decoy spread, set up blind, and then what if you hear multiples???

just not worth the hassle

Neill_Prater

Heading out in the morning.

hootn

i am ready. got all my camping stuff ready to go just need to get it in the truck.
leaving wednesday afternoon to set up camp and hunt thru sunday. went again today to recheck my holo site and it is on, me maybe not.lol.
dave where you hunting that first morning?

scott