OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

saturday youth hunt (disgusted)

Started by surehuntsalot, March 10, 2012, 08:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surehuntsalot

carried my niece hunting this morning,got to the woods just as daylight was breaking,the birds were hammering this morning,could hear 5 different birds where we were,so I started moving to the closet bird,got us set up,got my slate out and made one tree yelp,the bird hammered back at me,then there was a"BOOM"
shotgun went off about 75 yards or so in front of us
you know it takes a sorry low life to shoot a bird out of a tree,could not chase them because of my niece heard the truck start up about 15 minutes after the shot
I sure would like to meet up with him/them  >:(
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

timbrhuntr

Yah thats pretty bad. I bet they are telling a great story of their perfect turkey hunt right now.

pseshooter300

Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

cannonball

MS Hntr

Not cool. How can people get enjoyment out of shooting birds off of the roost?

JVA54

Preacher

May the fleas of a thousand hound dogs infest his belly-buttun!
Romans 8:37

DC1.

Almost as bad as my neighbor putting a grandkid in a shooting house with a feeder placed  twenty yards in front and tells him he is turkey hunting !  :angry9:

Neill_Prater

I don't know which is worse, the fact they shot a bird off the roost, or that they apparently had their kid do so, teaching them that it is OK.

Bustabeak

I hate to hear that for you guys. Hopefully like mentioned above it wasn't someone teaching a kid to shoot one on roost....

twinters

anyone who would do that would do anything he may not of even had a child with him,a child would know better than to do something like that...sorry brother for you and the kid

sippy cup

Man we deal with the same stuff here where i live and it does suck >:( >:( :angry9:
beware of longdale legend

Spring_Woods

whats the fun in that?
I'd like to ask someone who has done it.

hope next time yields in your favor.  :anim_25:
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

chatterbox