OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

zink decoy help please

Started by otis, March 10, 2012, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otis

:wave:  i have a feeding hen from  zink i want to get another one  would you get the look out hen or the jake  for a set up

thanks   otis

drakekilla12

Go with the jake. Looks amazing. No need for another hen IMO. Feeder is what I have and I love it

Duke0002

otis

:you_rock:  i just ordered  the jake i found it for 80.00 at wing supply

otis

Gobble!

Tough to beat that price for a good looking decoy

rrhunter

Jake. I have the same pair. They make their debut this Thursday.
COME MARCH 15th.....HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!!!

TauntoHawk

very happy with my jake, cant wait to use it. will go well with the feeding and alert hens
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bigthunderchicken

anyone have any luck with these, i hope its worth the money
Chase

bigthunderchicken

Chase

TauntoHawk

I had tremendous resaults last year with the hens.. only expect better results with the jake
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

papabuzzard

I agree with those who have recommended getting a jake.

jester

Quote from: bigthunderchicken on March 13, 2012, 09:58:55 PM
anyone have any luck with these, i hope its worth the money

I love the hen decoy.  The first day I used it last year I had a tom ride it to the ground.  Then we had five jakes strut around it for over an hour!  It was crazy I fell asleep and woke up and they were still there.  I cannt wait to see what they will do the jake.

bigthunderchicken

go proof today4 long beards saw it came running and jumped him  hadhis back though
Chase

otis

:you_rock: :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock:

i  just got my new jake in today and it looks outstanding

otis

jrseale82

I am planning on getting the jake this weekend.  I already have the breeder hen.  Cant wait to put them in the woods.