OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Daylight Savings Time

Started by bird, March 08, 2012, 10:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

Just a reminder that daylight savings time begins this weekend.

mnturkey

I have often wondered: How much daylight is relly saved during daylight savings time?
SEMPER FI

mossy835

Kind of like a bed sheet, tuck it in the bottom or tuck it in the top which is shorter and which is longer?
:TooFunny:

hoyt

I just split the difference with a half hr. and leave it. That's close enough for what I'm going to do.

Cove

Hognutz

There is an old Indian saying about DLS. It goes something like this. Only a white man will cut an inch off of one end of a blanket, sew it on the other end, and think he has a longer blanket. How true is that??
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

jerseyjimk

Who came up with the brainey idea??  It does suck

redleg06

Quote from: Hognutz on March 08, 2012, 04:15:32 PM
There is an old Indian saying about DLS. It goes something like this. Only a white man will cut an inch off of one end of a blanket, sew it on the other end, and think he has a longer blanket. How true is that??
:z-winnersmiley:

TRKYHTR

Why is Arizona the only one whos got it right. did they just refuse to set their clocks different.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Hognutz

I believe that Indiana doesn't do it either. I may be wrong on that, but it seems to me that I remember that from somewhere.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

cannonball

:happy0064:

savduck

I used to be able to hunt before work before Bush move it up a month or so. Oh well.
Georgia Boy

pseshooter300

Spring forward and I half to work the next day
Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

turkey_slayer

I like it  ;D . Want get daylight till about 740 now so I can sleep a little later lol. I just wished they would leave it alone after this and not move it back in the fall >:(

Lunchbox

Funny thing is, the only area that recognize DLS in Arizona is the The Navajo Indian Reservation.

Also, Hawaii and Arizona do not recognize DLS, Indiana didn't before 2005.