OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Just another reason why this country is in the crapper......

Started by chatterbox, March 07, 2012, 06:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

joshb311

Not knocking your post by any stretch of the imagination, but people like that are the least of the problem. I am not condoning her actions or the actions of other citizens that steal from the system. This woman (and countless others I'm sure) are bilking money that should not be getting. The money they are walking away with is nothing more than a drop in the bucket compared to the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars that are being siphoned away from the American taxpayer by a select few individuals. What's even worse is that the American people have stood idly by and allowed them to entrench themselves and manipulate the system and its rules to where they can get away with doing it legally.

It's my opinion that people such as this really detract the attention from the real cockroaches that need to be dragged into the light. (Not trying to sound like a conspiracy freak either, but what better way to get away with a crime than by focusing people's attention to a lesser issue that is known to cause ruffled feathers?)

joshb311

Quote from: bird on March 07, 2012, 07:11:35 PM
But I'm struggling!   :begging:

:fire: I'm warming up waiting on my payday as well..... gotta be coming any minute now.  :TooFunny:

mossy835

VA_Birdhunter

Like a lot of today's society..."I want something for nothing and I expect the government to give it to me".   Very Sad!!   
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

TN-Hunter

Just the way a lot of people think anymore shame but true

surehuntsalot

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on March 08, 2012, 05:21:03 PM
Like a lot of today's society..."I want something for nothing and I expect the government to give it to me".   Very Sad!!   

this is today's society..everybody wants something for nothing
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Eric Gregg