Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Do We Need To File A Missing Person Report For Lovett Williams?

Started by Turkey Trot, March 06, 2012, 05:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

I notice that he has been absent from the forum since January.  Is he still kicking?
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

neal

Kicking it in FL or Mexico is my guess he is usually absent this time of the year. Wish I was!
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

TRKYHTR

They usually start hunting them Oscellated turkeys in January, I think. I know they do in Feb.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

schuylkillspur

I see he has cancelled all Goulds hunts in Mexico, Thats troublesome I want to do a Goulds hunt sometime soon but I don't think it's safe right now.
You hav nothing w/o FAITH

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tail Feathers

Where ever he is and whatever he's doing, he's probably thinking about turkeys! :funnyturkey:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

joey46

I would like to hear his current opinion of how safe it is to hunt Mexico.  Dropping all Goulds hunts surprised many on many forums.

Sherrell

Got plenty of U.S slams,but one thing always comes to mind when Mexico and Gould's is thought about...

When I cross that border..every right I have known is gone!

chcltlabz

Quote from: Tail Feathers on March 08, 2012, 08:17:05 AM
Where ever he is and whatever he's doing, he's probably thinking about turkeys! :funnyturkey:

He is a turkey.  They just taught him to type and wear a people costume.
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.