OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1187 Bead?

Started by st8tman, March 05, 2012, 10:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st8tman

Some of the guys briefly touched on this in another thread, but never fully adddressed an answer. Curious if anyone can tell me if the 1187 Compact has a screw in front bead, or is it pressed in. I am in the process of trying to set up my son's gun with either Williams Firesights, Limb Saver, or Truglow. Any help greatly appreciated.

vaturkey

I notice you live in Bedford. Dicks in Lynchburg has some good Limbsaver sights. I just bought one last week. You wont have to remove your front sight. It butts right up against the bead.

Good Luck  Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

st8tman

Yea I think we know some of the same folks, as I mentioned there was another fellow on the forum from Bedford. By the way I talked to some guys last week that had seen multiple birds Strutting down near Stewartsville.
          What particular limbsaver sights did you by from Dicks?
         Thanks for your time.

vaturkey

Quote from: st8tman on March 05, 2012, 11:01:04 PM
Yea I think we know some of the same folks, as I mentioned there was another fellow on the forum from Bedford. By the way I talked to some guys last week that had seen multiple birds Strutting down near Stewartsville.
          What particular limbsaver sights did you by from Dicks?
         Thanks for your time.

I got the one that looks like a round bullseye. The outer circle is bright green with a red center in it. The sights are in 2 diff. places in Dicks. so you will have to look around. Good luck !

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey