OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

federal ammo just so you know...

Started by Rockhound, March 04, 2012, 08:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhound

Its not just the shotshell ammo. I purchased a box of federal fusion 300 wsm shells last year, and these dudes were loaded so hot smoke would roll out the end of the barell, and they would blow the primers out of the hull. I sent these shells back to the company and they tested them. Here is what they said " we have thoroughly tested your ammo and have come to a conclusion that it is an issue with your gun, because the ammo is loaded within our specs. But for your trouble we are sending you 3 boxes of federal power shoks to make up for it."  90 dollars worth of shells traded for 30 dollars worth of shells? something tells me they were covering something up.....

Woodsman4God

Sure sounds like it, you might want to get your gun once overed by a competent gun smith also, save all your correspondence wtih them and make sure nothing bad happened to your gun

Rockhound

Quote from: Woodsman4God on March 04, 2012, 09:02:49 AM
Sure sounds like it, you might want to get your gun once overed by a competent gun smith also, save all your correspondence wtih them and make sure nothing bad happened to your gun

My guns fine looked over it right after it happened and the new ammo they sent me is fine it was just that box of shells

agturkey

Look at my email I sent federal.  Good luck

jjenkins

ohiostrutter