OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Just had a horrible scare,but God was there.

Started by redarrow, February 22, 2011, 06:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

My heart is in my throat. Decided to run to the sore for a newspaper,and figured I would take the long way home . As I neared my house I seen something red laying on the shoulder in the snow bank.As I got closer I realized it was my neighbor lady. A lady in her 80s.Mail was scattered every where. Now my street is very narrow because of the 10 inches of snow and ice. I stopped just as another car approached from the other direction.I was scared to death they didn't see her.I had an unthinkable vision flash through my mind.God was watching over this fine Christian lady . The other car stopped and they jumped out to help. We got her up and back in her house safe and sound.Praise God. We moved into our house 30 years ago and this Lady was the first to welcome us to the neighborhood,and invite us to church.We attend the same church now.Thank you Jesus,thank you Lord. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

mossybird

The power of the Holy Lord right there! Amen brother.  :jesus-cross:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

Praise the Lord that everything worked out. Did she fall, Red? Or was it a medical condition? Either way, God planned for you to take the proper route home. Amen, Brother.. :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

LX_Trkyhntr

Glad you guys were able to get her back to her house!! :jesus-cross:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Big Timber

turkey slayer

turkeybow

"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

Flydown

OLE RASPY

Jbird22

FttFttVroom!

Executioner

Quote from: mossybird on February 22, 2011, 06:54:45 PM
The power of the Holy Lord right there! Amen brother.  :jesus-cross:
Glad everything worked out. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4