only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Email Sent To Federal

Started by agturkey, March 02, 2012, 10:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Quote from: agturkey on March 03, 2012, 12:25:26 AM
Been going on over month

So you began contacting Federal about the shells over a month ago, or Federal has had the defective shells for over a month?

God Bless,
David B.

agturkey

Ive been in contact with them since January, talk to them NWTF convention, emailed, and called.

BOFF

Quote from: agturkey on March 03, 2012, 12:32:38 AM
Ive been in contact with them since January, talk to them NWTF convention, emailed, and called.

AND..........................

how long have they had the defective shells?

God Bless,
David B.

agturkey

Yet to get a dollar back or shells replaced.  Give them a call maybe you will come over on my side of the fence.  Better get their side of the story though  :icon_thumright:!

agturkey

Quote from: BOFF on March 03, 2012, 12:35:45 AM
Quote from: agturkey on March 03, 2012, 12:32:38 AM

AND..........................

how long have they had the defective shells?

God Bless,
David B.

You done upset me.

BOFF

Quote from: agturkey on March 03, 2012, 12:36:04 AM
Yet to get a dollar back or shells replaced.  Give them a call maybe you will come over on my side of the fence.  Better get their side of the story though  :icon_thumright:!

I can't even get a clear picture of your story yet.................

I've tried to ask direct questions, but I guess your so upset about the situation your not following through.

God Bless,
David B.

agturkey

I bought new shells they are defective.  Federal slow on response.  I have shells that should have been caught on the line, I have shells with wrong shot size, I have shells with bad crimps.  I have my bills paid and no good shells. Pretty simple and clear cut Ive meet with them in person, sent shells, sent emails, and phone calls.  Problem not resolved!

Plus out of pocket on sending shells back to them!

BOFF

Quote from: agturkey on March 03, 2012, 12:46:58 AM
I bought new shells they are defective.  Federal slow on response.  I have shells that should have been caught on the line, I have shells with wrong shot size, I have shells with bad crimps.  I have my bills paid and no good shells. Pretty simple and clear cut Ive meet with them in person, sent shells, sent emails, and phone calls.  Problem not resolved!

How long has Federal had your defective shells?

God Bless,
David B.

runngun

Man I am glad I shoot NITRO'S   If their shells leak I simply put a dab of glue there to stop it finished business
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

socalturkeyman

If ordered online,THAT is WHY YOU DONT! I would never order ammo online cause even when they're shipped they can be damaged by any means. If bought at the store you should've opened the dang box,and checked them yourself. But Im a hundred percent sure you didnt so I would be bringing down the house on federal. Thats bull that they havent sent you anything at all,shoot atleast a phone call to put you at easy for awhile.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

FttFttVroom!

Bought my last box of shells from Federal in the late 90's.  Been running Winchester ever since.......and in the time passed, all crimps look exactly the same.  They need to see how Winchester does it and take note.

neal

I had a similar problem last spring with Hevi shot, I sent them an email they requested the lot# my address and sent me a new box and I had an issue with 2 shells in that box they told me to keep the other 3 good shells for my troubles. I had my new box of shells in a week from when I sent my address.

That was great customer service, I can see them possibly wanting the shells back to look at or test but on your dime! I'd tape them to a brick and airmail them through their front window!

Poor customer service IMO
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

bowhunter32

complete B.S....the man spent his hard earned money on what he thought was a premium product...but all he got was 5 turds in a little box .id b ticked 2...@5 bucks a shell the company should bend over backwards to make it right....it aint that hard...wow!

Devastator

Quote from: bird on March 02, 2012, 11:33:55 PM
Bad Crimps and Buffer Leaking Out..... Hell I thought your were talking about Hevi-Shot shells at first. .  :TooFunny:
yep had them for the last 2 years in hevi,going to switch to the win.xtended 6's.

agturkey

Quote from: bowhunter32 on March 03, 2012, 05:51:01 PM
complete B.S....the man spent his hard earned money on what he thought was a premium product...but all he got was 5 turds in a little box .id b ticked 2...@5 bucks a shell the company should bend over backwards to make it right....it aint that hard...wow!

Thank you! :happy0064: