OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The greatest day ever!!! Well for turkey stuff anyway!

Started by neal, February 22, 2011, 06:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flydown

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 22, 2011, 07:27:48 PM
Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on February 22, 2011, 07:16:11 PM
Congrats!!!  Welcome to the crew!! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

You better be ready to tote all our call cases at the convention next year!!!  That's the responsibility of the new prostaffers! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  J/K  sort of. :TooFunny:
LOL That was funny when you tried that with me and I put you in a choke hold and you tapped out.. Good stuff.. LOL

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

turkey slayer

LX_Trkyhntr

You better be ready to tote all our call cases at the convention next year!!!  That's the responsibility of the new prostaffers! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  J/K  sort of. :TooFunny:
LOL That was funny when you tried that with me and I put you in a choke hold and you tapped out.. Good stuff.. LOL
I think you had too much antifreeze at the Fuse this weekend.  The way I remember it was like this...
"Mr. Richardson, I'm Tom can I carry your call case or get you something to drink?"  " Would you like a cup of ice to go with your bottled water?" "I'll be glad to carry your trophies out to the truck for you"
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Flydown

Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on February 22, 2011, 07:41:47 PM

I think you had too much antifreeze at the Fuse this weekend.  The way I remember it was like this...
"Mr. Richardson, I'm Tom can I carry your call case or get you something to drink?"  " Would you like a cup of ice to go with your bottled water?" "I'll be glad to carry your trophies out to the truck for you"

shootumindaface

Nice edit.. How do you do it withouth showing the edited by such and such at such and such a time :z-paddy-smiley113:

Basser69

CASH

Quote from: Flydown on February 22, 2011, 07:44:09 PM

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

FireDoc

Congrats to you! From what I have seen, and experienced it looks a great group to be affiliated with. Good luck this Spring!
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

OLE RASPY

Quote from: FireDoc on February 22, 2011, 08:12:07 PM
Congrats to you! From what I have seen, and experienced it looks a great group to be affiliated with. Good luck this Spring!
X2

4nwtf

huntinhard

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

neal

This is the stuff I'm looking forward too! :TooFunny:Thank you for all the well wishes and for the pm's from the current prostaff members! I am so excited for this!!!
Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Jay

Too bad you missed out on Camoman's prostaff where you get a new truck, but this looks good also :icon_thumright:

Lumpy

Welcome to our big goofy family, look forward to meeting you!!!
God Bless
It's not a religon, it's a relationship, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!!!

Hook's Custom Calls Prostaffer
www.hookscalls.com