OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOUTH FLORIDA'S SEASON OPENS TOMORROW

Started by bbcoach, March 02, 2012, 09:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

Those of you hunting South Florida, keep us posted on activity and kills as the season progresses.  A friend of mine and I will be heading down on the 16th for a few days, to hopefully get my buddy his first Osceola.  My Best to All!

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

HunterMan

I'll be there....alredy have a couple tied to a tree waiting on me

Jimbob

I will be heading out next weekend for the central fl youth hunt with my nephew and then the following several weeks for myself. I will tell you this much, the birds got active early down here and I have located several  birds in the last few weeks. Hope everything stays the same and good luck to everyone.
OSCEOLA GROUND AND POUND BABY !!!!!!!

Cove

I've been pouting all week. . . first time in 9 years I'm going to miss it.  :begging:

Crappiepro

Good Luck!! Post up some pic's of a nice one!

timberjack86

cannonball

twinters

Good luck down there,gonna get after em next weekend here in BAMA with my youngest daughter on our juvenile hunt,went out this morning before the storms started and heard one bout 30 times. crossing my fingers

RutnNStrutn

I'm jealous too!! The central Florida season doesn't open until the 17th.

rawalley

STAY HOME!

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

FttFttVroom!

Old Gobbler

I came very close this weekend , I hunted Public south zone , and as usual I went to great lengths to go to a ridiculously remote area , I located some gobblers and roosted a flock of Jakes -

long story short , there are some very aggressive ,rude and inexperienced hunters out there , notice I didnt mention "turkey hunter" in there , I was driven over , crowded etc....  I caught up with 2 of them this morning and at 5am in the morning in the dark ..... in a remote swamp 50 miles from the nearest phone 2 young men got a verbal altercation with me , the end result is they were left speechless by my verbal barrage -

Ive been turkey hunting for 28 years now , and one thing I can not stand is some guy crowding me , I wouldn't and never would do it to someone else , its dangerous , its rude and inconsiderate  -- If I come to a spot I want to hunt and there is someone else there , I move on - I dont get out of my swamp buggy and set up 10 yards from where I am standing flashing you with a light --

I dont understand what is wrong with people - but I guess times are changing

Guess Ill keep hunting till I limit out --Shannon   
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Covehnter on March 02, 2012, 07:39:46 PM
I've been pouting all week. . . first time in 9 years I'm going to miss it.  :begging:

Dave you didnt miss out on much , it was crowded and windy -- 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon