OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

CONVENTION PICTURES

Started by catdaddy, February 22, 2011, 05:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Those are AWSOME pics! I really need to get down to Nashville with you guys!

HARDCORE

Tom, it was nice to see you again, I hate that our fist pump pic didn't turn out.......because Ive been practicing!  ;D

HC

LX_Trkyhntr

Looks like you got it!!!  Now show your brother what to do!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

catdaddy

Quote from: Hardcore on February 22, 2011, 08:23:58 PM
Tom, it was nice to see you again, I hate that our fist pump pic didnt turn out.......because Ive been practicing!  ;D

HC

Ha ha ha ha ha !!!    That pic cracked me up!!

OLE RASPY

Quote from: Hardcore on February 22, 2011, 08:23:58 PM
Tom, it was nice to see you again, I hate that our fist pump pic didn't turn out.......because Ive been practicing!  ;D

HC
THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS DUDE. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

OLE RASPY

I think i might plan on going next year.Maybe.

Jay

:you_rock: Great pictures. Thanks for sharring. I would have so much fun there.

Executioner

Was great seeing ya'll again Tom. Good luck this spring and catch the heck outta the catfish, too!!!!!!! God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

busta biggun

Hey Executioner, what happened to your beard buddy? Did you lose a bet with your wife?

Executioner

Naw, she wanted wedding pics without the beard, so I granted her that one wish, especially since we're going to Hawaii for the Honeymoon in a week, and you know what's open in Hawaii while I'm over there. Yep, public land Rios!!!  God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

shootumindaface

Quote from: Executioner on February 23, 2011, 09:58:03 AM
Naw, she wanted wedding pics without the beard, so I granted her that one wish, especially since we're going to Hawaii for the Honeymoon in a week, and you know what's open in Hawaii while I'm over there. Yep, public land Rios!!!  God bless.
As Sal said, D&mn Mike looks good.. I polite fully disagree... Beard for 2012

redarrow

Thanks for sharing the pics Tom. Every year I say maybe next year. Looks like I need to start saving me some money.

What happened to the Executioner whiskers ?

handcannon

drum817

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 23, 2011, 10:00:05 AM
Quote from: Executioner on February 23, 2011, 09:58:03 AM
As Sal said, D&mn Mike looks good.. I polite fully disagree... Beard for 2012

YEP....bring back the beard !!!!  It strikes fear into the heart of "normal" men  :you_rock:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Executioner

The beard will be in a few pics by the end of spring I'm sure. Growing it back for good. God bless.