OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tom Kelly

Started by LX_Trkyhntr, February 22, 2011, 04:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshua

Something you will cherish forever.   :icon_thumright:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Chester

vicksburg

]

BowBendr

Check out the Colonel rocking that awesome Earnhardt lanyard around his neck...

Great pic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

ground control

Awesome pic! I had the opportunity to meet Mr.Kelly as well. He is truly a special man. I have never really considered anyone a hero outside of my grandad, father, and eldest brother. Until I learned of, and now met, Mr.Kelly.  :icon_thumright:
"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"

gob09

after talking to him and hearing one of his cd's i can hear him when i am reading his book such a pleasant voice to listen to

RustySap

camp man

I've wanted to meet the "Colonel" ever since I read Tenth Legion.

ElkTurkMan

I sure hope I get the oppurtunity to meet him some day.  I've read two of his books, and enjoyed them both. 

Gobblerdn1

That's awesome Stephan! He is for sure a super neat Gentleman I met him a few years back over there. He was standing talking to Cuz at the Mossy Oak booth. I didn't have a camera and didn't even think about a pic.

My wife usually buys me one of his books for either my birthday or Christmas every year. She didn't get me one at either time this year ???

Believe it or not I had come in the office to grab the Tenth Legion for my spring time ritual read and thought I jump on OG for a minute and saw your post.

luckydawg

Mr Kelly and his crew left Sunday before I got to buy anything. But that is alright , called today and his8 book collection is coming next week.'just in time for our youth opener next weekend. Can hardly wait till they get here 

HARDCORE

Stephan, I meet the man three years ago at the convention and I must say that I felt in awe of his presence, like you have already said, "Tom Kelly is a living legend", I agree, one of the all time greats that I associate with the wild turkey & turkey hunting as a whole.

HC