only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

More Than One?

Started by guesswho, March 01, 2012, 04:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on March 01, 2012, 06:56:12 PM
Ronnie,

Do you think you'll finally be able to kill a turkey this season after all the "how to" posts you've initiated the past couple months??
I'm thinking this just might be my year.  I've accumulatated a noggin full of tactics in the last month or so. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Neill_Prater

Ronnie, it doesn't make any difference which one you go after, because whichever one you choose, it will be the one with the shorter beard, shorter spurs, more hens, and across the creek.  :) Neill

Shotgun

Go to the one with the less hens and owls around him  ;D

TRKYHTR

I would know the lay of the land and have scouted the area to know where the turkeys are going to go. Then I would get in between 2 of them in the direction I think they are going to go. Some of those gobblers are going to get together if not all of them. Then I would set up and let the games begin.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Timber Chicken

I wouldn't move. I would wait until they flew down and the dominant bird got with the hens and just call the hens in and the big boy will follow them in like you learned in the last post.

Crutch

If you aren't stand in somebody's barn yard then trkyhtr is probably right.   Although I think like a turkey, quite often I don't know what  wild birds are thinking till I get busted. Then they are thinking "O CRAP".
However if you have been there before you should have an educated guess about what direction they will pitch down. 
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

guesswho

Quote from: Shotgun on March 01, 2012, 08:00:02 PM
Go to the one with the less hens and owls around him  ;D
Makes sense to me, so that should worry you. ;D

Quote from: Timber Chicken on March 01, 2012, 08:02:08 PM
I wouldn't move. I would wait until they flew down and the dominant bird got with the hens and just call the hens in and the big boy will follow them in like you learned in the last post.
It all looks good on paper.  It's the application part I have issues with.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

BOFF

Quote from: guesswho on March 01, 2012, 04:26:07 PM
Ok, I'm standing there opening morning.  I hear more than one bird gobble on the limb.  One in front of me, a couple off to one side, another one over my shoulder.   All of them are about the same distance away.  How do I know which one to go after?   Should I call and see what happens?  What are some of the things I need to consider if anything? 

If I was you, I would turn and ask your mother, who better be standing at your side, and WHATEVER SHE SAYS........

I'd do it.!!!!

Guaranteed double for that morning!!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

guesswho

Quote from: BOFF on March 01, 2012, 08:56:47 PM
Quote from: guesswho on March 01, 2012, 04:26:07 PM
Ok, I'm standing there opening morning.  I hear more than one bird gobble on the limb.  One in front of me, a couple off to one side, another one over my shoulder.   All of them are about the same distance away.  How do I know which one to go after?   Should I call and see what happens?  What are some of the things I need to consider if anything? 

If I was you, I would turn and ask your mother, who better be standing at your side, and WHATEVER SHE SAYS........

I'd do it.!!!!

Guaranteed double for that morning!!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.
Good plan!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Shotgun

[/quote]
Makes sense to me, so that should worry you. ;D
[/quote]

Dang I knew I was doomed.

handcannon

Ask your gay Jake decoy which one sounds the hottest. If that dont work, refer to page 764 of the Guesswho book of OG secrets and tactics.

Eric Gregg

mossy835

In your case go back through all of the old posts and your questions, the answer is there somewhere I think?
:newmascot:

Eric Gregg

Where is Chuch Norris when you need him? He is the only one that can answer Ronnie's questions

RaspyD

Perfection Turkey Calls