turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Binoculars

Started by TRKYHTR, February 29, 2012, 07:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

Swarovski 10x42's on a bino harness I will not hunt without them. Don't know how many times I've just scaned through the woods and saw a bird and could not see it with the naked eye. Many gobblers have died using that tatic
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

TauntoHawk

right now I have a pair of leupold Acadia 8x42s and never go anywhere without them related to hunting

Id really like to get a pair of 3.5x32 Vortex Furys and and a pair of 10 or 12x50s for glassing from the truck
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

pullit

I carry a pair of Zeiss 8 power and keep a Zeiss monocular in my vest in case I leave my bino's on the truck seat (which I have been known to do from time to time)

Jay Longhauser

I almost always have 10x42 on while turkey hunting I like the cabelas euro's and leupold's

swamppirate

Burris Fullfields in 8 power
Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

RutnNStrutn

I never go turkey hunting without my binocs. They stay strapped on my chest, ready for use. Nikon Monarch 10x42.

catdaddy

Swarovski for me. I never would have bought them for myself, but I recived them as a Christms gift from my wife--best binocs I ever looked through .

Devastator

i carry leupold cascades in my vest and would never hunt without them with me.

snuff can

i have a pair of 10x42 i take them with me every time i go !

MCase

Leupold 6x Yosemite's for me...

TauntoHawk

I'll add that my leupolds have a broken eye cup, so i called them tonight.

guys said send them on back and they will send me a brand new pair of the newer tougher model. thats a pretty good warranty in my book!!!
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jblackburn

I always have a pair.  Right now I have bushnell waterproof 10x42 that are good.  I recently looked through a compact pair of Vortex binos and wow!  are they clear!  They are about $150 and I am seriously thinking about getting them.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

TauntoHawk

Quote from: jblackburn on March 01, 2012, 10:33:53 PM
I always have a pair.  Right now I have bushnell waterproof 10x42 that are good.  I recently looked through a compact pair of Vortex binos and wow!  are they clear!  They are about $150 and I am seriously thinking about getting them.

Vortex has a great line of glass, some really afforable options too! I hear nothing but good about the life time warrenty and great customer service. i really think its a matter of time til a buy a pair or two

Turkey Trot

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 02, 2012, 09:31:11 AM
Quote from: jblackburn on March 01, 2012, 10:33:53 PM

Vortex has a great line of glass, some really afforable options too! I hear nothing but good about the life time warrenty and great customer service. i really think its a matter of time til a buy a pair or two

I'm happy with mine.  I bought them for SE woodland hunting, which is relatively close range and not long in duration.  It is definitely different from hunting in the west.  Everyone that has looked through mine has been impressed, particularly when I tell them the price.  They measure up very well against Nikon Monarch and lower end Leupold, etc. 
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

bbcoach

Quote from: FttFttVroom! on February 29, 2012, 09:08:06 PM
I carry Bushnell Legend 10x42 for long range glassing Rio's late afternoons.
Love my Legends as well.  Hardly ever leave home without them.