only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How Long Have You Been Turkey Hunting?

Started by Crappiepro, February 29, 2012, 07:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sippy cup

beware of longdale legend

deadhead

Been educating turkeys over 30 years. Hope to get another 30.
just remember they are big chickens.

MouthCaller

Im not sure how many years its been but I do know Ive been extremely successful the last 4 years from being out in the woods more and learning from mistakes Ive made. I guess its like with anything else the more you do it the better you are at it.

gobbler777

This spring will be my 49th and I'm just as passionate about it as my first spring hunt.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

El Pavo Grande

I can't remember not turkey hunting.  My dad always involved us in it at an early age.  I killed my first turkey at the age of 9, and that was nearly 26 years ago.

BowBendr

I am 44 yrs. old, and I started with my dad in the spring I turned 9. This will be my 36th spring hunting these magnificent birds.

jfair

23 years.  I wish you wouldn't have made me think about that one.  Sure dosen't seem that long, but I guess it is.

MY

My uncle started me turkey hunting when I was 12 and I'm going to be 37 this season, so 25yrs. I hope to learn as much in the next 25yrs as I have in the first so one day I'll be able to call myself a turkey expert.

magicman

FttFttVroom!

Been doing it since I was 8 yrs old......24 yrs ago

redleg06

This will be my 23rd season, god willing and the creek don't rise...

bonemonger

22 years this spring, have shot birds in the fall for 25 years. the birds in the fall weren't on purpose but bonuses from bowhunting or grouse hunting.

turkey_slayer

20th. Started in 1992 when I was 11 I believe. Whacked one the first time I went by myself and have been ate up with it ever since. Hope I still have another 40 left in me

hookedspur

46 Years . I was 10 when I started hunting ,but the killing came several years latter .I was 16 before I got one to ride home in my truck with me.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions