turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How Long Have You Been Turkey Hunting?

Started by Crappiepro, February 29, 2012, 07:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crappiepro

I just thought I'd ask, seems to be alot of great info here. I know some of you have a ton of experience and have been chasing the birds for a alittle while.
I've only been hunting turkey here in Indiana for about 12yrs. I've learned and seem to be learning alot along the way and have come to love the season. So lets hear how long you guys have been hunting.

devin4484

Started turkey hunting my junior year of high school in 2005 I was 16 years old.  Keep learning more and more every year.  I've learned alot about the sport from my uncles in ky on it.  This time of year cant get here quick enough.

rawalley

STAY HOME!

AndyH

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

guesswho

This will be my 46th year in the spring woods.  Thats why I ask so many questions.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

twinters

I started hunting when i was 11, I didn't start turkey hunting until 1986,our season starts march 15

Ol'Mossy

redarrow

dirt road ninja

HOOKS1

This will be my 44th spring chasing gobblers and I've done well I think, but there is much more I'd like to know about these critters. I try to help young or new hunters as much as I can. Been asked by many which is the hardest gobbler to kill and my answer is the next one.

deadhead870

OLE RASPY

Struttin Spurs

This will be my 10th season. Hopefully I make it to as many seasons as some of the other guys on here.

Timber Chicken

This is season 21 and Im losing so bad I don't think I will ever catch up.