OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

jebs choke tubes

Started by stumpy, February 29, 2012, 10:32:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stumpy

man I got me a Jebs choke for my 20 gauge and it outshoots my other chokes, they build a great choke and they are some super nice people
call em or check em out on the web
912-375-5456
Jebslittlebuck@yahoo.com
sbobjr@bellsouth.net
Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

Philippe

I'd love to try one but not for 100+ bucks and shipping on top of it.

reynolds243

for a $100+ they better out shoot anything else i ever try lol.

Glad you got a good one for your 20g!

davisd9

No thanks!  $70 bucks for a very proven choke like a PG and Sumtoy is becoming is my limit.  If they drop their prices then might consider it, but from the website patterns I am not any more impressed than lower priced chokes.  I do not like the fact they market their 60 yard shot.  Just my opinion.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

tyelper

my brother bought the head hunter a year or so back at 118 bucks it better cluck, purr and cutt,,,,and i was not impressed

mcgruff1533

Very nice looking chokes, with well executed machine work.    $100+ is a tough pill to swallow though.

SumToy

Quote from: stumpy on February 29, 2012, 10:32:45 AM
man I got me a Jebs choke for my 20 gauge and it outshoots m :drool:y Rhino and Sumtoy chokes, they build a great choke and they are some super nice people
call em or check em out on the web
912-375-5456
Jebslittlebuck@yahoo.com
sbobjr@bellsouth.net
Stumpy

In that case I will be man of my word give me your address I match it to card and refund your money.  I can't find anything for Helena Ga so I can't refund until I get the info.   :icon_thumright:
CH I have no records of this sale.  No stores have 20 ga stuff in them.  
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

stumpy

no ned to refund any money I sold it to my buddy who loves your choke, I wasn't saying it is the best on the market it just shot with greater results in my gun.
I know you build a great choke as well and I should have worded it differently
I wasn't downing yours or Rhino
Sorry
Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

beaverslayer

If my memory serves me correctly, a similar thread was started last year and the guy was run off due to arrogance.  Anyone else remember this?

mnbeardbuster

Quote from: beaverslayer on February 29, 2012, 01:41:19 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, a similar thread was started last year and the guy was run off due to arrogance.  Anyone else remember this?

Yep, my thoughts are here we go again.

stumpy

I got it from a friend of mine I didn't buy it direct, as I stated earlier I wasn't trying to down your tube I was just saying it shot better in my gun, just my opinion.

Thanks and I will delete this post if it is going to start a war, I am not going to scwabblet over something I have appoligized for.
Sumtoy I am sorry if I offended you or Rhino

Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

reynolds243

wow, i still am not seeing where this thread turned bad, maybe i am missing something.

Gobble!

Quote from: beaverslayer on February 29, 2012, 01:41:19 PM

when i saw 12 replys and read the first line I thought to myself this is going to get good. I remember the thread your thinking of.

vaturkey

I talked to the JEB choke guys at the Nashville Convention. They were very nice folks & the choke  tube  looked like it was well made but IMO the price is too steep.

vaturkey    :newmascot:
Vaturkey

ILIKEHEVI-13

I believe Jebs is a very well made good shooting choke.  They should be and again I will say that they are very proud of their choke for the asking price they want.  And again I will say there are other chokes out there that cost less that will more than likely do just as good or better.  I doubt that Jebs is selling a lot of chokes these days for that price when Indian Creek, Pure Gold, SumToy, Jelly Head, and Hevi-Shot chokes are being offered to the public at better prices that shoot about as good as anyone could hope for in a lot of gun barrels.  Case in point, how many members here have one?  And some that have said they weren't impressed and had other chokes mentioned above that did better.  

Go ask Goldhunter on here what his buddy thought of his Jebs choke?  He's already wanting a refund.