turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A SPECIAL THANKS TO EACH OF YOU!!!!

Started by bbcoach, February 22, 2011, 10:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

I wanted to say, THANK YOU to all the contributors of this site!!!  This site is probably the best site I've seen for the sharing of useful information for Turkey Hunters!!!  There are people on here that share Quality information for individuals that are setting up their Rigs for the first time.  Quality information for dialing in that Turkey Rig to be able to shoot to it's potential of 40+++++ yards and Quality information for those that want to open their patterns to shoot up close.  I found this site a couple years ago when I was setting up my 835 and I continue to be astonished at the WEALTH of KNOWLEDGE that is shared to make this Sport so POPULAR!!!!!

Keep up the GREAT WORK GENTLEMEN and GOOD LUCK THIS SPRING!!!!!!

knightrider

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

chatterbox

allaboutshooting

All my best to you for the coming season and I could not agree more about the folks here at OG.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

tactikel

Right on "coach"- I have learned more about Turkey hunting (all facets) from OG in 4 months than in 40 years of upland game hunting !! The posters have and incredible breadth of knowledge (from how to polish the barrel of an 835 to how an Osage pots sounds!) and are so generous to share with us nimrods.  :thanks: