turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rangefinder

Started by kenfa03, February 27, 2012, 04:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenfa03

Need opinions on rangefinders. Gonna hunt with my bow from a popup this spring.

Gobble!

I have a bushnell 450 I believe it called. Only about $150 and its good for turkey and bow hunting.

TauntoHawk

I love my Nikon 550 it was a world better than the bushnell scout I had before that. the nikon has never failed to give me a quick accurate reading, batteries last forever, and is pretty tough (i've dropped mine from 22ft and it hit more than one branch on the way down and still works flawless)
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

dirt road ninja

sugarray

I have had 2 Bushnell that worked awesome.  Still use the Scout with ARC.  Hard to see in low light and have been thinking of trying one with an illuminated display.  Leupold I think, but maybe Nikon.  The Archer's Choice from Nikon would serve you well if all you wanted it was for bow hunting.

bowhunter32

nikon monarch 800....very nice easy to use...

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Ol'Mossy

Quote from: Gobble! on February 27, 2012, 04:11:25 PM
I have a bushnell 450 I believe it called. Only about $150 and its good for turkey and bow hunting.

Same here

tomtamer25

I have a Leupold and love it

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

kenfa03

Are the yardages hard to see in low lite? Thinkin it will be darker in popup blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runngun

I know Nikon will work in a blind
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

MCase

jjenkins

Lunchbox

What is your price range? There are a lot of good range finders on all ends of the spectrum.